By Dennis R. Jenkins, Brian Rogers
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bomber. The B-52 was once designed and outfitted by way of Boeing, which has persevered to supply help and enhancements. it's been operated via the USA Air strength (USAF) because the Nineteen Fifties. The bomber is in a position to wearing as much as 70,000 kilos (32,000 kg) of guns.
Read or Download Boeing B-52G/H Stratofortress PDF
Best military technology books
Uniforms of the SS. quantity four. SS Totenkopfverbande 1933-45 КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Uniforms of the SS. quantity four. SS Totenkopfverbande 1933-45издательство: W&GТип: pdf Формат: rarРазмер: 7 MbКол-во страниц: 42Изображения:фотоскачать -http://10manhobby. /5555001Зеркало на файл:скачать -http:///download/6b27fa97940/U.
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bomber. The B-52 used to be designed and outfitted by way of Boeing, which has persisted to supply aid and enhancements. it's been operated by means of the USA Air strength (USAF) because the Fifties. The bomber is in a position to sporting as much as 70,000 kilos (32,000 kg) of guns.
Advances in army textiles and private gear summarises key examine at the layout, manufacture and purposes of army textiles. half one explores anthropometric tools, mental, color and camouflage concerns on the topic of the profitable layout of army textiles. fabrics and layout matters in army helmets, shoes and hand put on also are reviewed.
- Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain (MOUT) MCWP 3-35.3
- Ecotoxicology of Explosives
- D-Day to Berlin: Armor Camouflage and Markings of the United States, British and German Armies, June 1944 to May 1945 - Specials series (6026
- Improvised Munitions Black Book Vol. 1
- GPS Versus Galileo - Balancing for Position in Space (CADRE Paper No. 23)
Additional resources for Boeing B-52G/H Stratofortress
The second and third stages drive the N1 compressor by a concentric shaft through the hollow N2 compressor shaft. A gearbox at the bottom of the engine provides external drive pads for the starter, tachometer, fuel pump, and HamiltonStandard fuel control units, and includes engine oil pressure transducers and oil scavenger pumps. The N1 rotor has three tachometer drive pads at the bottom of the air inlet case. An accessory drive adapter is attached to the lower aft part of the diffuser case, below the combustion section.
6. 7. 8. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. TIME-OF-FALL PANEL PORTABLE OXYGEN BODLE ANTENNA CONTROL PANEL TRAIL PANEL OXYGEN REGULATOR (NAVIGATOR'S) AUTo-NAV RADAR PANEL TABLE LIGHT AND EVS INDICATOR LIGHT CONTROL PANEL AGM-28 ARMAMENT PANEL AGM-28 LAUNCH PANEL EVS VIDEO SELECT PANEL EVS MONITOR AGM-28 GUIDANCE PANEL INTERPHONE MIKE FOOT SWITCH AGM-28 GUIDANCE DATA PANEL 74. WATCH HOLDER 75. AUXILIARY DATA SETTING CONTROL PANEL Less AC 76. BNS SELECT SWITCH PANEL 77. ASTROCOMPASS HEADING DISPLAY PANEL 78.
OXYGEN REGULATOR (RADAR NAVIGATOR'S) 63. AZIMUTH AND ELEVATION PANEL 64. ADM-20 PROGRAM PANEL 65. FOOD STOWAGE BOX 66. CODED SWITCH SET CONTROL PANEL 67. EMERGENCY CONTROLS PANEL 68. ADM·20 PROGRAM TURN PANEL 69. SPECIAL WEAPONS CONTROL PANEL 70, SPECIAL WEAPONS AND ASM LOCK INDICATOR PANEL 71. AUXILIARY BNS CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL 72. PRESENTATION ADJUST PANEL 73. JEniSON CONTROL PANEL 74. RADAR TEST PANEL 75. BOMB RELEASE MODE CONTROL PANEL 76. TERRAIN COMPUTER POWER PANEL n. SPECIAL WEAPONS INDICATOR LIGHTS PANEL 78.